Who We Are
We are app developers and business thinkers who have joined together to reach their horizons in the same path.
Ariosoft Data Protection Philosophy
We are dedicated to keeping your personal information confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease your data to third parties, we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Collecting, Using, Storing and Sharing of Your Personal Data
In some instances, we might collect your personal information:
1) Intent to Collaborate on a Project
Your personal info such as name, email address and telephone number as well as other info you submit in description of your project, will be stored and used only for business development purposes and only for the period of our negotiation process.
2) Newsletter Subscriptions
When you enter your email address in the form to contact us, you can also decide to subscribe in our newsletters, your email address will be used for both further contacts and our newsletters. You will receive updates from us until you make a withdrawal by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter.
We use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns (e.g. number of visitors to the various parts of our web page) in a way which does not identify anyone.
4) Remarketing and Behavioural Targeting
We use services that allow us to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of our site. It is performed by tracking usage data and by using cookies, which is then transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
6) Social Media Contacts
If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will be stored for period necessary to solve your request, but not longer than five years. We will first determine the nature of the inquiry, and in case it contains personal information, we will process this information for a particular type of personal data, or manner which is prescribed by law.
How Long Do We Retain Information
We do not keep your data longer than necessary; all periods are specified in each category.
In order to protect data privacy, we implement physical, technical and administrative measures such as:
- regular updating and testing our security technology;
- implementing technology of highest security standards;
- providing access to personal data only to authorized employees;
Does Our Site Allow Third-Party Behavioral Tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.